AN INTEGRATIVE APPROACH TO HEALTH & HAPPINESS
A 5-DAY WHOLE FOODS DETOX
TO HELP YOU FEEL BETTER
AND HAVE MORE ENERGY,
WITHOUT GIVING UP REAL FOOD!
Next detox will be Fall of 2020
PLUS something new!!! I’m super excited to announce, as a bonus to the Detox, my 30 Day Healthy Habits program! The goal will be to develop One Healthy Habit in 30 Days So You Can Start Living a Healthier, Fuller Life.
(Even if you’ve tried everything else to ditch bad habits and pick up good ones!)
This program will start right after the detox ends so we can capture your momentum and make lasting change. During the 30 days you will discover how to:
- Create 1 new healthy habit
- Get unstuck, take back your power, and change your behavior
- Make your new habit achievable and avoid self-sabotage
- Integrate your new habit into your life!
- Take that new habit and use it to transform your life
Are you ready to kiss one of your bad habits goodbye and replace it with a healthier one?
Back to details of the 5-Day Whole Foods Detox…
The new year is almost here, which means it’s time for us to lighten up and hit the reset button from the holidays and over indulging!
Has your skin been acting up? Do you wish you had more energy to make it through the day, instead of crashing mid-afternoon? Do you find yourself craving sugar, carbs, and other junk food?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions,
or if you’re ready for things to be different,
it’s time to try a gentle but effective detox!
Join me so you can reset your eating habits,
focus on eating healthy whole foods,
and learn how to feed your body what it REALLY wants.
WITH THE 5-DAY DETOX FOR BEGINNERS, YOU WILL:
- Totally re-set your eating habits so you can get back on track with your health goals
- Curb your sugar and carb cravings, and stop eating the junk that keeps sneaking back into your diet
- Enjoy a whole-foods based cleanse with lots of support and yummy recipes – there’s no fasting or eating only cabbage soup here-
- Learn how to really feed your body so you have radiant health and energy, rather than relying on caffeine and energy drinks to get you through the day.
- Family-friendly recipes and snacks that even your kids will enjoy.
Why do a detox, anyway? Don’t our bodies know how to get clean all on their own?
The truth of the matter is that we live in a toxic world, and we’re exposed to pollutants on a daily basis, whether it’s pesticides in our food, fumes from traffic, or even toxic materials used to make computers and phones.
Our bodies can only handle so much toxic input at a time, and when we get overloaded, we often experience negative symptoms like headaches, irritability, belly fat, bloating, breakouts, fatigue and more.
Detoxes can help to:
- Rev up your metabolism. A properly done detox can be great for re-setting your metabolism and burning fat that’s been clinging to your body for years.
- Give your body a break! Digestion takes a lot of energy, and it’s important to give our digestive systems a break every now and then so they can repair damage done from foods that can damage them, like fried, processed, and sugary treats.
- Reset your habits. Have you noticed that you’re reaching for the candy bowl more often than before? Are you drinking more wine than water these days? Cleanses are great for helping you become aware of your bad habits so you can start changing them.
- Make you feel better than you’ve ever felt before. Many of my detox clients tell me they have more energy, sleep better, and have more drive for life than ever before – pretty incredible for just 5 days!
Quinoa Salad with Salmon and Arugula
YEAH, BUT… WILL THIS REALLY WORK FOR ME?
I know there are a lot of detoxes out there promising to be a miracle cure, but the 5-Day Whole Foods Detox is for beginners and it’s different because it focuses on introducing lots of healthy, nutrient dense foods into your diet rather than restricting you to a few foods and drinks.
This detox is for you if:
- You want to find out how to feed your body for real instead of following another fad diet.
- You know things need to change, but you also know you need some support and guidance to get healthy the RIGHT way.
- You reach for a can of diet cola or an iced latte and a chocolate bar when the clock hits 3pm.
What you’ll get with the 5-Day Detox for Beginners kit:
- 5-Day Whole Foods Detox Recipes- 35 healthy recipes and snack ideas and a done-for-you meal plan if you choose. Scroll to the bottom for some sample recipes!
- Daily Detox Handbook/Protocol that tells you exactly what to do and when, so you’ll never be left wondering whether you’re doing things right.
- Shopping List- A complete list to help you make the detox an enjoyable experience.
- 4 Week Healthy Habits Program– this program starts right after the detox ends so you can take the momentum and confidence you gained from the detox and make it last!
- Eating Out Guide– If you must eat out, this guide will tell you exactly what to order.
- Make It Last Handbook- The most important bonus! A handbook to teach you how to make it last well beyond the detox week.
- Private Facebook Group– daily support from me and the other detox participants
- Supplement Guide (optional)– This guide will give you an overview of supplements you can take during the detox.
- Smoothie and Green Juice Guide- delicious and healthy smoothie and juice recipes.
- LIVE Training (via our private Facebook Group), with me, where I’ll explain the detox step-by-step, and you’ll have a chance to ask all your questions before we get started.
- LIVE Facebook video on the final day of the detox- Here, I will help you figure out what’s next and how you can transition back to the “real world”.
This program is a great value! I love all of the bonuses and am especially looking forward to the Healthy Habits program after the detox.
Cocoa Dusted Almonds
I’M ALL ABOUT MAKING THIS DETOX EASY AND FUN !
TWO WORDS THAT AREN’T USUALLY ASSOCIATED WITH THE IDEA OF A DETOX OR CLEANSE!
A few more details if you aren’t sure yet… You won’t starve! This detox is quick, easy and WILL make a difference. Many detoxers have said their families go right along eating what they make with little to no complaints. In fact, one detoxer showed her college-aged kids how to prep the foods and they actually started to feel better and have more energy too.
And, a 5 day whole foods detox is much quicker than most programs out there and you’ll have a ton of recipes to cook over and over. Most people don’t even make all of the recipes in one week and continue for 2 weeks and longer because they feel so great!
Detox fans Emily and Amy Mills (mother-daughter duo) from Dublin, Ohio:
My mom and I have done Jill’s detox together for the past year and we both love them! We have known Jill for years and completely trust her judgement and absolutely love her recipes she provides us. It also really helps having a support system while doing a detox. My mom and I often talk about which recipes we are trying, how we are feeling and keeping each other in line to get through the week. After the week of detoxing, we often try to keep going after because we feel so good after, we don’t want to stop! Jill is so great with her support and guidance that my mom and I always look forward to the next season’s detox!
Yes, Emily and I love Jill’s detox plans! We have used so many of her recipes over and over again! We trust her research and know everything she recommends that she herself has tried! We have watch our eating habits improve and even have lost weight and kept it off!
At my age, I don’t want to diet anymore and these detox’s have helped me understand my body and how to fuel it. I always try to incorporate something from the detox into my eating routine. I am definitely looking forward to another detox!!
Here’s what Michele M. learned about herself after the detox:
” I loved trying foods in new ways. I ate beans, salad, and thought it would bother me (she has diverticulitis and gastro-intestinal problems and is a colon cancer survivor) but they didn’t! I used to reach for pasta as a comfort food but I realize now that was actually making me very uncomfortable. I don’t feel bloated anymore and I have tons of energy. I am a headache sufferer but haven’t had a single headache. I deserve better and I deserve to feel better!”
Trish M from Dublin, Oh said:
Jill’s five day detox is exactly what you need to get back on track, try adding one more new habit to an already healthy lifestyle or to help shake things up and make a shift toward healthy eating. My experience with detox has served as a reminder of how much better I can feel and function when I clean up my diet and feed my body nutritionally dense food. Jill’s preparation prior to detox, daily support, and Facebook group support with fellow detoxers make the 5 day process very doable and educational. The recipes Jill supplies during the process has helped me get out of my box and try building my meals a different way and introduce new nutrient dense foods.
Here’s to finding YOUR glow in 2020!
Have questions? Great! I’d love to help you figure out if this is the right program for you.
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
Lots of love and healthy eating,
INTEGRATIVE NUTRITION COACH
If you’d like to be on my email list and hear more about this spring’s detox or upcoming detoxes, put your info into the pop up or just email me and I’ll add you!
Money back guarantee:
I believe my 5-Day Detox for Beginners will help you feel and look better. If you follow the protocols and you find that doesn’t happen for you, just send an email to email@example.com within 72 hours of signing up and I’ll refund your money, no questions asked. There’s absolutely no risk – if it doesn’t work, I’ll give you your money back.
I respect your privacy and hate spam as much as you do. I promise to never sell, rent or otherwise share your private contact information.
This information is being provided to you for educational and informational purposes only. It is being provided to educate you about how to take care of your body and as a self-help tool for your own use so that you can reach your own health goals. It is not intended to treat or cure any specific illness and is not to replace the guidance provided by your own medical practitioner. This information is to be used at your own risk based on your own judgment. If you suspect you have a medical problem, we urge you to take appropriate action by seeking medical attention.